Clinical Project Manager
Description: The Clinical Project Manager is responsible for study management including planning, implementation and execution of contracted activities with industry and government-funded studies. The position supports all members of the team for data management, statistical, and scientific projects at Frontier Science; functionally responsible for keeping track of project commitments, new work requests, timelines and deliverables; serves as point of contact for the sponsor. Also works with the Project PI/Director in setting priorities.
Location: This position will be assigned to the Amherst, NY office but consideration will be made for a full time remote employee.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Proactively manage multiple ongoing projects across Frontier Science
- Responsible for building and maintaining positive relationships with various Frontier Science departments and external collaborators
- Review and identify project study requests and proactively respond to collaborators and respective team members in a professional manner
- Responsible for developing and keeping a detailed project plan updated that continuously tracks requests, deliverables, priorities and barriers. This plan will be used to provide real-time updates and be used as a main communication tool amongst project staff and Frontier Science Leadership.
- Provide efficient updates on project progress to the Project Director and/or Project PI
- Recognize potential obstacles in successful project completion; develop innovative solutions to challenges
- Identify, define, and document training requirements in LMS systems and ensure project level compliance with study specific training requirements and SOPs
- Interact with all levels of staff to coordinate and execute study activities
- Schedule, lead/participate in conference calls and meetings as needed; prepare agendas and minutes, track meeting action items and follow up on items until completed or resolved
- Ensure process documentation and compliance with Good Clinical Practices (GCP) and procedures
- Provide other project support, as required.
The responsibilities listed above are not a comprehensive list, and the employee may be asked to perform other professional tasks with reasonable consideration as necessitated by business demands.
Reports to: Amherst Office Director
Controls over position:
Work will be assigned by the Amherst Office Director, and as needed by other Frontier Science Leadership members in accordance with project needs.
- A Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the role of a Project Manager
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite and excellent overall technical skills
- Knowledge of database concepts and formats
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Knowledge of clinical trials/research studies
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail, excellent time management skills and ability to quickly pivot between tasks
- Flexible schedule, which may include checking in on evenings and weekends to ensure effective communication and management of assigned tasks.
- Certified in the field of Project Management
- Project Manager Professional (PMP) Certification
Travel: This position will be based out of the Amherst, New York office. Even if full time remote, the employee may be asked to report to the Amherst office as needed. In addition, the employee may be requested to travel to the organization's other office locations based in Boston, Massachusetts and Madison, Wisconsin.
Physical Conditions: This is a stationary position that will require the employee to operate office equipment including a computer, fax machine, and printer.
Applications will be received through the ADP Workforce Now Career Center using the following link: ADP Workforce Now Frontier Science Career Center.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.