Data Associate I
Location: Amherst, NY
Frontier Science is expanding their Data Associate (Data Manager Assistant) group, and is looking for a new associate to join the team. As a Data Associate with Frontier Science, assistance will be provided to our Data Managers on our various studies.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Administrative duties include, but may vary: maintaining contact information, filing, and opening, sorting and routing of incoming mail
- Key data into an electronic data capture system, as needed
- Perform routine quality control of data
- Prepare and track data queries
- Routinely run reports and review report output for accuracy
- Compare coded data vs. text descriptions for accuracy
- Participate in conference calls and meetings as needed
- Participate in door coverage as necessary
- Participate in the training of staff
- Other relevant duties as assigned.
Reports to: Data Manager III and IV
Controls over position: Work is assigned based on project needs.
- An Associate's degree or higher
- One year experience working in clinical trials or related experience
- General computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work with database applications
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
With full time employment at Frontier Science, employees are eligible for medical and dental insurance, a generous Paid Time Off (PTO) policy, short term and long term disability, life insurance, participation in a retirement plan, as well as fitness club reimbursement, computer loan assistance, and tuition reimbursement.
Applications will be received through the ADP Workforce Now Career Center using the following link: ADP Workforce Now Frontier Science Career Center.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.