Data Manager I
Location: Amherst, NY
The Data Manager I is responsible for assisting Data Managers II - V and will focus on data management responsibilities in the context of reviewing, querying, and tracking data for Protocol Data Managers and Lab Data Managers.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Assists with the data management of several studies
- Provides input during protocol development (concentrating on the sections of the document that detail when and how data will be collected and recorded)
- Assists with eCRF development and validation
- Participates in study set up which includes designing data collection forms, setting up associated data submission schedules and other programs and reports as needed
- Performs routine quality control of data
- Involved in defining data integrity checks
- Routinely reviews report output and explains to study team members
- Participates in conference calls and meetings as needed
- Performs other related duties incidental to the work described herein
Reports to: Chief Data Manager
Controls over position:
Work is assigned based on project needs.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite and excellent overall technical skills
- Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications
- Knowledge of database concepts and formats
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
Experience working in clinical trials or related experience is strongly preferred. A cover letter must be submitted to be considered for this position.
Applications will be received through the ADP Workforce Now Career Center using the following link: ADP Workforce Now Frontier Science Career Center.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.