Electronic Data Capture (EDC) Form Builder
Location: Amherst, NY
Frontier Science is seeking an individual with strong database, logic, and data processing skills to join its EDC Group. The context of this work is large medical research studies that generate large amounts of data. Electronic screens must be designed and built that facilitate both the capture and quality assurance of this data.
- Implement screens for electronic data capture
- Implement data checks for medical data
- Maintain documentation for validation purposes
- Maintain complex Excel spreadsheets
- Build tables using SQL in a relational database
A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field. Professional experience preferred.
- Proficiency in SQL
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel
- Basic understanding of complex relational databases
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Experience with Medidata Rave is preferred but not required
Submit resume / cover letter to email@example.com and include EDC202002 in the subject line.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.