Electronic Data Capture (EDC) Study Builder Level 1
Location: Amherst, NY
Frontier Science is seeking an individual with strong database, logic, and data processing skills to join its EDC Group. The context of this work is large medical research studies.
- Implement screens for electronic data capture
- Implement data checks for medical data
- Maintain documentation for validation purposes
- Maintain complex Excel spreadsheets
- Build tables using SQL in a relational database
Education: A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field. Professional experience preferred.
- Proficiency in SQL
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel
- Basic understanding of complex relational databases
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with Medidata Rave is preferred, but not required
Send resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include EDCBuild_20190506 in the subject line.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.