Electronic Data Capture (EDC) Study Builder
Location: Amherst, NY
Frontier Science is seeking an individual with strong database, logic, and data processing skills to join our EDC Group.
The EDC Study Builder will work closely with data management and statistical staff to design and develop electronic Case Report Forms (eCRFs), patient visit schedules, and associated data quality checks for large medical research studies. Candidates will be working in a dynamic, collaborative environment and should be comfortable multi-tasking.
- Design and develop electronic Case Report Forms (eCRFs) in a commercial EDC system
- Program and validate various data checks
- Maintain validation documentation in compliance with SOPs and regulatory requirements
- Manage complex Excel spreadsheets
- Build and update tables in a relational database using SQL
A Bachelor's degree in Science, Computer Science, CIS or related field.
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficiency in SQL and a basic understanding of complex relational databases preferred
- Experience with Medidata Rave, REDCap or other commercial EDC systems is preferred but not required
Submit resume / cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include EDC202005 in the subject line.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.