EDC Study Builder I
Location: Amherst, NY
The EDC Study Builder I works closely with data management and statistical staff to design and develop electronic case report forms (eCRFs), visit schedules, and associated data quality checks for large medical research studies. Candidates will be working in a dynamic, collaborative environment and should be comfortable multi-tasking.
- Design and develop electronic Case Report Forms (eCRFs) in a commercial EDC system
- Program and validate various computerized data checks
- Draft and maintain validation documentation in compliance with SOPs and regulatory requirements
- Manage complex Excel spreadsheets
- Create and update tables in a relationship database using SQL
Education A bachelor's degree in Science, Computer Science, CIS or related field.
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft Work and Excel
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to organize and prioritize workloads to meet or exceed deadlines
- Proficiency in SQL and a basic understanding of complex relational databases preferred
- Experience with Medidata Rave or other commercial EDC systems is preferred but not required
Applications will be received through the ADP Workforce Now Career Center using the following link: ADP Workforce Now Frontier Science Career Center. A cover letter must be submitted to be considered for this position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.