Clinical Trials Enrollment System Coordinator
Location: Amherst, NY
Frontier Science, a data management center participating in large medical research projects, is looking for an energetic and self-driven individual to support its enrollment system.
- Configuring, testing, and validating protocols within the enrollment system
- Collaborating with data managers, biostatisticians, pharmacists, and software engineers
- Testing, debugging, and documenting new enrollment system modules
- Responding to user inquiries and requests for assistance
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a technology, science, math, or closely related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of relational databases
Highly desirable, but not required:
- Experience with UNIX and SQL
- Background in clinical trials
Submit resume to email@example.com and include RCORD20190703 in the subject line.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.