Graphic and Web Designer
Location: Amherst, NY
Description: Experienced Graphic and Web Designer with front-end web development experience.
- Create and design print and digital materials including brochures, logos, business cards and other communication materials to support projects
- Conceptualize and implement creative ideas for company and client websites
- Design and develop a website and related assets from initial concept to a fully functioning live site
- Design and develop UI and UX features for web and mobile applications
- Collaborate with team members to gather user requirements, prepare specifications, evaluate ideas and concepts, assist with making decisions affecting the user experience, incorporate social media marketing techniques, and work with developers to deliver projects
- Conduct evaluations of current company and client websites and design solutions to provide new features and enhance the user experience
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Demonstrated ability to take a project from concept to launch
- Strong command of color theory, image composition, and typography
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to deliver production-ready digital assets in a wide variety of formats
- Comfort working in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Highly knowledgeable with responsive web design principles
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, XD or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Knowledge of software accessibility techniques preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and at least 5 years of related experience
Email resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include WEB202006 in the subject line.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.