IT Infrastructure Qualifications Specialist
Location: Amherst, NY
Frontier Science is looking for an IT Infrastructure Qualification Specialist to join their Operations Team, based out of our Amherst, NY office. This position will be responsible for the day-to-day authoring and execution review of IT Infrastructure Qualification (IT IQ/OQ/PQ) activities, and will be embedded with the IT Team to ensure IT infrastructure qualification deliverables are completed per schedule. As a member of the IT Team, this position will perform light network and system administration duties related to the ITQA policies and procedures.
Although this position will be based out of our Amherst, NY office, consideration will be made for a full time remote employee. To be considered for this role, all applicants must submit a cover letter as part of their application.
- Assist the IT Director on the company ITIQ projects, take ownership of related tasks, work under minimal supervision, utilize industry experience and best judgment to make tactical decisions;
- Author the typical IT infrastructure qualification deliverables such as IT Infrastructure Assessments, Installation Qualification (IQ), Operational Qualification (OQ), Performance Qualification (PQ) tests and scripts, Qualification Project Plans/Summaries, etc.;
- Support the development of IT Administrative SOPs for the infrastructure component/platforms, with IT teams;
- Oversee and coordinate the infrastructure component/platform test execution efforts;
- Support IT department personnel in navigating through and participating in the GAMP and SOC2/FedRAMP Document Management Process, including coordinating workflow approvals;
- Support the continuous improvement of the IT Infrastructure Qualification Program;
- Support IT department personnel in navigating through and participating in the Change Control Process (incl. support/review of test plans).
- AS degree or better;
- 2+ years of ITIQ experienced is required;
- Possesses working knowledge of common IT Infrastructure services that support business applications such as storage, servers, databases, middleware, directory services, data replication and backup/restore;
- Understanding of GAMP5 or FISMA and risk-based approach to qualification;
- Ability to execute based on a defined, but not elaborate, quality framework;
- Ability to identify, define and propose the quality framework improvements based on daily challenges;
- Excellent communication and technical writing skills;
- Detail oriented, but focused on efficiency and workable solutions;
- Strong organizational skills.
Applications will be received through the ADP Workforce Now Career Center using the following link: ADP Workforce Now Frontier Science Career Center.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.