IT Technical Trainer
Location: Amherst, NY
We are looking for an enthusiastic Technical Trainer based in our IT Department to help our staff with technology. The person in this position will create technical training programs with the goal of helping others develop user skills to meet organizational needs. The IT Technical Trainer is expected to be an excellent communicator who can explain complex subjects in a clear and interesting way.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the IT Director and the IT Team to plan user skills-focused technical training programs by collecting information pertaining to work procedures, work flows, and job-specific functions and tasks
- Perform light IT duties
- Design electronic and hard copy training references
- Execute training sessions, webinars, workshops, etc. in groups or individually
- Observe and evaluate the results of training programs
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing publications
- Participate in IT Organizational writing efforts which may include validation documentation, process documentation and similar tasks
- Frequent domestic travel.
- Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools in technical subjects
- Experience in designing technical course content
- Ability to address training needs with complete courses
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to speak to crowds
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities.
Education: A minimum of a Bachelor's degree.
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and include IT_Tech_Trainer_20190424 in the subject line.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.