Laboratory Data Manager Assistant
Location: Amherst, NY
The Laboratory Data Manager Assistant (LDMA) provides laboratory data management support for clinical trials and related research projects. The LDMA assists with requirement design and testing for laboratory software.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Perform routine quality control of laboratory data; identifies and sends queries for missing lab data, missing specimens, or other discrepant data issues
- Screens submitted data files, defines database table properties, determines data processing and loading specifications, and assists DBO to validate data transformations and verify data loads
- Coordinates specimen shipping requests
- Coordinates data requests for research laboratory data items
- Tests laboratory software to ensure bugs are fixed and features work properly
- Stores essential documents in the TMF following project requirements
- Performs other duties as needed.
Reports to: Lead Lab Data Manager
Controls over position:
The LDMA is assigned studies, projects, and tasks by the Laboratory Data Division Chief (LDD Chief) and by the Lead LDMs (LLDMs).
- An Associate’s degree or higher
- One year experience working in clinical trials or related experience
- General computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work with database applications
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
Applications will be received through the ADP Workforce Now Career Center using the following link: ADP Workforce Now Frontier Science Career Center.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.