Randomization Coordinator (Enrollment Coordinator)
Description: The Randomization Coordinator is responsible for initializing the Frontier Science Enrollment System for new protocols and maintaining enrollment information in designated directories and databases.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinates initializing or modifying the Enrollment System with Data Managers, Statisticians, Pharmacists, Study Teams, and Randomization Programmers
- Responds to user inquiries and requests for assistance with enrolling patients
- Assists with coding, testing, debugging, and documenting new enrollment utilities or program modules.
Reports to: Randomization Project Manager
Controls over position: The Randomization Project Manager assigns the Randomization Coordinator protocols to implement and maintain in the Enrollment System. As needed, the Randomization Coordinator responds to calls and emails regarding the Enrollment System.
- Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications
- Knowledge of database concepts, design and formats
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline preferred).
Applications will be received through the ADP Workforce Now Career Center using the following link: ADP Workforce Now Frontier Science Career Center.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.