REDCap Study Builder
Location: Amherst, NY
Description: Frontier Science is seeking an individual with strong database, logic, and data processing skills to join its EDC Group. The context of this work is large medical research studies utilizing REDCap.
The REDCap Study Builder will work closely with data management and statistical staff to design and develop electronic Case Report Forms (eCRFs), patient visit schedules and associated data quality checks for large medical research studies. Candidates will be working in a dynamic, collaborative environment and should be comfortable multi-tasking.
- Design and develop electronic Case Report Forms (eCRFs) using REDCap
- Program and validate various data checks
- Maintain validation documentation in compliance with SOPs and regulatory requirements
- Manage complex Excel spreadsheets
- Build and update tables in a relational database using SQL
Education: A Bachelor's degree in Science, Computer Science, CIS or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience using REDCap
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficiency in SQL and a basic understanding of complex relational databases preferred
This position will be based out of the Amherst, NY office, but consideration will be made for a remote worker.
Email resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include RED_071520 in the subject line.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.