Data Standards Specialist
Location: Amherst, NY
Frontier Science Foundation is a clinical data management and statistical center with three office locations in the United States, seeking to add two Data Standard Specialists (SDTM Specialists) to the team. The SDTM Specialist assists with the development of data collection instruments that comply with Clinical Data Acquisition Standards Harmonization (CDASH) standards and works on related projects in support of Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC) implementation standards.
- Coordinate the annotating, modeling and mapping of the Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM) for assigned studies and maintain these mappings throughout the life of the study, including QA/QC, traceability and validation of the data flow to SDTM
- Define additional processing requirements for the final SDTM, working closely with computer programmers and statisticians as they develop Analysis Data Model (ADaM) data sets
- Complete CDASH and SDTM training if not previously trained
- Candidates will be working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and need to be comfortable learning and working with a variety of software programs
- Experience with the Medidata Rave EDC is preferred, but not required
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Science, Math, Biostatistics, or a closely related field
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are required
- Person must also be a team player, be able to multi-task, and have excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Excel
Experience in data management on clinical trials is highly preferred as is SDTM experience, preferable in clinical research or pharma programming. Proficiency in SQL as well as knowledge of relational database structures and complex data systems is a plus.
The starting annual salary for this position is $47,000.
Applications will be received through the ADP Workforce Now Career Center using the following link: ADP Workforce Now Frontier Science Career Center. A cover letter must be submitted to be considered for this position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.