Software Test Engineer
Location: Amherst, NY
Single Opening: Frontier Science is currently seeking an energetic and self-driven individual to join us in developing software for the medical clinical trial industry. This position requires strong technical skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a high degree of problem solving skills.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Participate in all aspects of testing including functional, regression, and exploratory to ensure software meets requirements and established procedures
- Design, develop and execute manual and automated test cases
- Identify and track defects utilizing the software issue tracking system
- Collaborate, work and communicate effectively with team members, project managers, and software engineering teams
- Attend daily standup meetings and report progress and impediments
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or an Associate degree in Computer Science or related field with at least 3 years of related experience
- A solid understanding of software engineering concepts and relational database concepts
- Experience utilizing automated testing tools is preferred
- Willingness to work varied hours whenever necessary to meet deadlines
We offer an excellent package of benefits. Submit resumes to email@example.com and include TEST20190624 in the subject line.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.