Software Documentation Validation Coordinator
Location: Amherst, NY
We are seeking an individual to assist the software engineering teams in coordinating, writing, and maintaining software development and validation documentation throughout the software lifecycle.
- Complete documents from templates for each software release including validation plan, test plan, software release, and installation qualification
- Collaborate with staff across the office and coordinate timely completion, review, approval, and sign-off of the documents throughout the software lifecycle to facilitate efficient software development
- Assist in the management and tracking of software development processes related to software documentation and validation utilizing the software lifecycle management software
- Attend daily standup meetings and report progress and impediments
- Educational background can be varied but CIS degree or similar is preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Basic understanding of software development lifecycle processes
- Programming knowledge and understanding of relational databases is desirable. Knowledge of clinical research trials and/or 21 CFR Part 11 is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and attention to details
- Ability to collaborate, work, and communication effectively with team members, project managers, software engineering teams, and other staff across the office
We offer an excellent package of benefits. Submit resumes to email@example.com and include ValCoord20190708 in the subject line.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.