Location: Amherst, NY
We are looking for an enthusiastic Technical Trainer based in our IT Department to help in the development and delivery of IT related trainings and training materials. The person in this position will create training programs to instruct staff located in our three U.S. offices in the use of software tools provided by our IT department. The Technical Trainer is expected to explain technical subjects in a clear and interesting manner.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the IT Team to develop user-focused training materials
- Execute training sessions, webinars, workshops, etc. for groups and individuals
- Observe and evaluate the results of these training programs
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing publications
- Frequent domestic travel
- Knowledge of training techniques and presentation tools
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be creative, resourceful, and a highly organized individual with a positive and professional demeanor
College degree (2 or 4 year) or 5+ years of relevant professional experience
The starting salary for this position is $40,000. We offer an excellent package of benefits. Submit resumes to email@example.com and include Tech_Trainer_20190712 in the subject line.
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and include Tech_Trainer_20190712 in the subject line.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.