SAS Programmer I
Location: Madison, WI
Frontier Science Foundation is a clinical data management and statistical center with three office locations in the United States. Our office in Madison, WI is looking for a SAS Programmer to join their team. The general role of the SAS Programmer is to provide support to statisticians by using SAS in a UNIX environment to create, develop, maintain and validate SAS programs for a variety of applications, with a primary focus on clinical trial regulatory submissions.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Creating analysis datasets, tables, graphics and metadata files adhering to CDISC ADaM standards
- Maintaining and validating standard macros and programs
- Generating database queries
- A Bachelor's degree in a Science, Math, Biostatistics or a closely related field
- Some year(s) of professional work experience in clinical research or pharma programming using SAS, preferably in a UNIX environment
- Experience with ADaM programming and SAS macro language, ODS graphics, and proc sql
This position will be based out of Madison, WI, but consideration will be made for a full time remote worker.
Applications will be received through the ADP Workforce Now Career Center using the following link: ADP Workforce Now Frontier Science Career Center.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.